Gain the skills to solve real-world problems. We blend groundbreaking research, theory and professional experience to give you a multidimensional look at public health and prepare you to bring innovative solutions to the table. It’s a scalable approach designed to meet local and global challenges. Whether you decide to shape health policy, become a community advocate or work to prevent chronic disease, you’ll be able to face any public health challenge in the communities that need it most.
Why Choose Our Online MPH?
Complete coursework 100% online
Concentrations in Applied Epidemiology,
Health Services Administration
and Health Promotion
Approximately 109,000 new public health jobs expected by 2022*
More About Our Online MPH
The online Master of Public Health program is 100% online, CEPH accredited and offers you the choice of three concentrations: Applied Epidemiology, Health Services Administration and Health Promotion. Designed for working professionals like you, our online MPH gives you direct access to our world-class faculty and real-time insights into their active research.
Financial Aid and Scholarships:
The online MPH degree is eligible for federal loans. Please contact an enrollment advisor for more information.
The online Master of public health curriculum includes foundation studies in the core principles of public health with three distinct concentrations to choose from: Applied Epidemiology, Health Services Administration and Health Promotion. Theses comprehensive concentrations represent exactly 50% of your coursework, which makes for a truly specialized degree.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA
- One course in college-level introductory, human or general biology
- One course in college algebra or a more advanced math course, such as calculus
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- GRE or MCAT scores required
- The GRE will be waived for all students applying to the Health Services Administration concentration.
- The GRE will be waived for students with 5+ years of paid public health work experience for the Health Promotion concentration.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores required for international applicants
Member of the Association of Schools and Programs in Public Health (ASPPH)
Top 100 Globally
Center for World University Rankings
Top 25% Worldwide
QS World University Rankings (2018)
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) ceph.org